How can we improve Money Pro?

iPad to iPhone sync thru iCloud needs attention

I have tried any possible route available to sync my iphone with my ipad money pro. It picks up the user profile (and password), but it doesnt't sync the transactios. As if the datafile on icloud has two instances under the same user profile: one full database for iPad, one empty for iPhone. Please re-evaluate your iCloud sync solution!!!

113 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ferdinand KnolFerdinand Knol shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jacek UrbanJacek Urban commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The same problem: bad sync between the iPod touch, the iPhone and the Mac - different balances in each device, missing transactions. Buying the Mac version as well as the Family sync feature is waste of money. Any feedback?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Attention ain't the word for it they need to scrap it and start over. Balances never match guess gonna have to stick with pen and paper.

• LukasLukas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is so frustrating! I just can't Sync my iPhone with my Mac. This app is just waste of money because Sync just doesn't work - so the App doesn't work for me at all. How cant you guys get almost full star ratting on Google Apps finder! Over 3000 active users? What a JOKE!

• AlfiAlfi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem. Using Mac - iPad & iPhone versions. Some categories not syncing, some transactions are not syncing. So Frustating!

I have the money pro on my iphone and I just bought the mac version, but after reading all the comments about the syncing problems I'm afraid of losing all of my data or having it all messed up. I can't find the steps to syncing either!

• KarenKaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This syncing thing is a real problem! I love the app, however I get different balances on my computer and my iPad!! Nothing I seem to do helps!! Upcoming transactions appear on one device and not on the other. Account Balances are different on each. But when I make a change on one it does appear on the other, still not in sync. It is so frustrating and I spend way too much time trying to balance things out!! It is not suppose to be this confusing, difficult and time consuming. I have tried all the suggestions below, but no solution yet. I am going to trash this app!!! Does anyone recommend an other one to use???

• WeiWei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

End of May 2015, and still no answer from staff! This is a very frustrating problem. Syncing is supposed to make Money Pro an outstanding app, but it's broken.

• MarcosMarcos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The solutions provided by others in this thread work, but are troublesome and not permanent. I have synced my devices a few weeks ago and they are no longer in sync. Please, just implement a way to manually sync which allows us to know how the syncing is progressing (XX mb of XX mb uploaded, for instance).

• KacperKacper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it still does't work for me. it worked only for two or three times recently and that's it. i have just installed free version of my mac and it doesn't sync at all.

Your guys are the best!!! Problem solved with new version. Many thanks. Love you guys loads and lest I forget, I love this app!!!!!

• Peter BoschPeter Bosch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iBear wrote on Facebook:

#‎MoneyPro‬ iOS update (1.2.3) is on the way. It resolves the iCloud sync issues some of the customers reported. You'll get it once Apple approves.

• AdiAdi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem too. Sometimes can sync, sometimes cannot...

• JeffVJeffV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've also tried many times to get sync working... It only seems to work one time.

• EdwinEdwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad I'm not the only one! I've written a review on the App Store regarding this issue and sent them a message. Hopefully they address the issue or else it'll be money down the drain :(

• Be Nawapong AreekulBe Nawapong Areekul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) On my iPhone I did a backup of my updated default user called "User"
        2) I add a new user on the iphone called "Test"
        3) I wait a couple of minutes and icloud has transfered "Test" on the iPad
        4) I selected "Test" as default user on the iPhone
        5) I deleted the "User" on the IPhone therefore just "Test" is the profile with no financial records and I did the same thing on the iPad
        6) i have just "Test" user on both the devices
        7) i restored the backup of the "User" test on the iPhone
        8) the icloud has transfered the updated user on the iPad
        9) i deleted both "test" users on the devices

That work

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base