How can we improve Money Pro?

Android version

Please, develop an app for Android which will automatically sync with iOS version.

Cuando sale para Android?, me voy a comprar un celular andorid y quiero saber si voy a seguir usando money pro o no

280 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ekaterina ProkopevaEkaterina Prokopeva shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AgungAgung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, is there any guideline on how to sync the data between android and ios (Money Pro)?

• Miguel PonceMiguel Ponce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any news about the creation of an Android version of the app? I've just moved to android and I'm using your old Money 2.4.4 version as there seems to be no other option.

I love the app for iOS I hope there will be an android version.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be done, this is a great idea and worth the time spent, please make it possible

• АлександрАлександр commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Сделайте, пожалуйста, на андроид и windows. Жалко терять столько данных при переходе на андроид.

Добрый день.
        Очень хочется Вашу отличную программу для Android устройств. Спасибо большое

• Andrew YongAndrew Yong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear developers,
        Please consider making an Android version of Money Pro that syncs with Google Drive. This is a fantastic app! There's no other app that comes close to Money Pro.
        Thank you.

Yours truly,
        Money Pro user

• HigorHigor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Se tiver a versão para Android, eu comprarei a versão. Mas não tem previsão de quando isso irá acontecer?

• MiguelMiguel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cuando sale para Android?, me voy a comprar un celular andorid y quiero saber si voy a seguir usando money pro o no

i also want it. I can not buy any android phone if there is no this app install

Please develop Android version, otherwise I will have to switch to Saver2 or other apps because I'm not using iPhone anymore

I use this program for 3 years. But now I changed the phone and looking for an alternative to the Android Os, and it is not. Make a version for Android

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base