How can we improve Money Pro?

A page to see all planned recurring transactions (bills)

A page to see all planned recurring transactions (bills) will be very useful when you have a number of bills to be paid, e.g., 20 bills per month. At some point, we may need to alter bills' details, e.g., amount paid (upgrade internet), paid date, etc. It's currently painful to navigate the Calendar view to do so. Some bills are paid annually!, and we must scroll the Calendar for at least 12 times (months).

80 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pakornpong PPakornpong P shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! This function is highly needed. Right now I just created a Category (Suuscriptions) and I can see all my recurring transactions there.

Yes, this is very much needed. It was part of the previous app I was using (MoneyControl) and I miss it very much now I've moved to MoneyPro.

I've also used Pocket Money for years and one of my favorite features was that I could see 2 balances for each account at the same time. The second balance would appear under the first one, with a different color.

For each of those balances I had the option of seeing:
        - current balance
        - cleared balance (current balance for non-reconciling accounts)
        - balance as-of a certain date (either past or future)
        - X days in the future balance

It'd be great to see that feature on Money Pro.

• a.chukhmana.chukhman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Возможность формировать отчёт по просроченным/ плановым платежам

• ArtemArtem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a need to see totals on planned transactions. As of now they are included in the forecasted balance report only. Additionally it would be nice if budget is built based on planned transactions (no link between two types of functionality currently).

Pourrait on avoir la possibilité de voir toutes les opérations d'un compte qui n'ont pas été pointé.
        Ainsi on pourrait connaître le montant des opérations en attente de paiement.

Merci beaucoup

Yann

• GerardGerard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is very useful to have a report that includes all future transactions to check if we are considering all our income and expenses...

Thanks

I'd like to turn OFF the future Balance shown on the accounts screen. I am ONLY interested in my current day to day CLEARED bank balance. I know what future expenses are going to be - I've set them all up! therefore I don't need to see an upcoming balance as it's irrelevant as the account changes almost on a daily basis. If you must show it have it greyed out with a future date next to it. Thank you.

Account screen should show future pending scheduled or planned transactions. Maybe show the pending transactions as grey text to indicated they have not posted but it allows you to see and predict the future balance.

I realize there is a report that shows similar information which is convenient but I really have appreciated this feature on an app called Pocket Money which I've used for years. It allows you to see very clearly how your up coming bills will affect your balance and what, if any leftover money you may have to save or spend.

The only way I've figured out to kind of get this to work is to mark the future recurring transactions as 'paid' but not 'cleared'. The problem I see with that is that I now have to give up the excellent feature of Bill reminders!

Pourrait on avoir la possibilité de voir toutes les opérations d'un compte qui n'ont pas été pointé.
        Ainsi on pourrait connaître le montant des opérations en attente de paiement.

• WalterWalter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put in Money Pro the tabs showing total for overdue and planned transaction like in Money. It's Very useful. Thank you in advanced.

Feedback and Knowledge Base