How can we improve Money Pro?

All categories available for both expenses and incomes

I need to be able to ASSIGN TRANSACTIONS TO BOTH CATEGORIES - INCOMES OR EXPENSES REGARDLESS OF THE SIGN + OR -.

This idea is similar to those:
"Make expense categories visible in income categories"
"Do not treat as a expense / income"

Take a situation like this: i buy tickets for me and my 9 friends. Each ticket is 10$. So my expense is on day1: -100$, but on day 2 I receive 9 incomes each for 10$ = 90$.
Now my budget for movies is waaaaaaaay out of limits, and then on the other hand there are some "other" incomes. The total sum of all my expenses/incomes is correct, but it is not the point.

Another situations - I buy stuff and then I return some of it - again - my expenses stays at the level of the first transactions and there is some otner income that I can't take away from my expense value.

Another example - I borrow someone money, they give it back after 1 day. It summs up to zero, but the transactions are messing up my budget.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MonikaMonika shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SanDiegoSanDiego commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Example: I order clothes worth 200€ online and pay them via credit card. Then I return 100€. My expenses state 200€ for clothes although I only kept 100€ because I can't add the other 100€ I get back to the clothes category.
        That way my clothes expenses don't reflect my true expenses because I still want to be able to have the same transactions in the app as I have in my bank account.
        That would make it so much better!

Feedback and Knowledge Base