How can we improve Money Pro?

Credit Card management budget

For a personal balance app, like money pro, is a fundamental a right management for credit cards.

1) Setup maximum amount trust, for example 1500$
2) Period of validity for transaction, for example 1-30 of every month
3) Charge day; for example 15 of the next month, when the amount of total expens is charged and the credit available come back to the maximum amount

AFAIK non "electron" cards, has a different system of a normal payment transaction, because "buy" on a date, but the debit occurs only on the expiration date of the card.

So the balance today need to be charged in the charge day, and not in the use/buy date; and a result of this, is an incorrect view of "today" balance.

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fabrizio  AlbertiFabrizio Alberti shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoseJose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sería bueno que permitan colocar la fecha corte y fecha límite de pago en las tarjetas de crédito y que le lleguen notificaciones cuando está cerca la fecha límite de pago. Así mismo colocar una especie de barra que permita previsualizar el límite de crédito lo consumido a la fecha y el disponible sin necesidad en entrar a la cuenta

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So disappointed that money pro don't have a feature like this. It's the basic of the basics

• Luiz OliveiraLuiz Oliveira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, work on this feature. I'm having serious troubles control my budget because of the lack of this feature.

• PeppePeppe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's very important, another feature would be to scale the charging of the credit card from the main current account

Feedback and Knowledge Base