How can we improve Money Pro?

Allow setting overall budget for all categories

I wish I could set an overall budget for all my categories, because setting per category budget is unrealistic for me :-)

Does anyone like the same idea?

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EricEric shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SiripongSiripong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree sometimes we can't just be that specific when setting up budget, for example Foods Category which I managed to have Grocery, Fine Dining, Take Away. Some month I do more of cooking than eating outside, thus my grocery budget is overspent while my dining budget got rolled over to the next month which in this case the budget can't be transferred to another category. This doesn't reflect the real remains budget for food to me.

• MicheleMichele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

now you can enter several categories of expenditure in a folder .. currently each of these folder has its own budget .. the budget's folder is derived from the sum of the folder budget.

I think it would be convenient to insert the ability to set an overall budget to the folder (unrelated to the sum of the individual budgets)

Thanks

• MegabasskoMegabassko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Очень важная и нужная опция, т.к. имеется много подкатегорий, а для каждой устанавливать бюджет не удобно.

• Marcio Justo Marcio Justo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that's very important to have the two options. Budget for Category or Subcategory.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

舉例
        我只需要"飲食(大類)"的預算
        不需要早餐 午餐 晚餐等的分類預算

• MarcMarc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a general "spendable" Budget per month

Please add a feature where we can set a monthly budget for all eypenditures without having to put individual budgets per Category/Subcategory.

There is no Link to the remaining balance, in case the balance is noct right or incomplete.

Thank you!

• RomanRoman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Поддерживаю! Думаю, для тех, кто имеет более подробное деление бюджета данная функция будет весьма востребованной!

Keep ! I think for those who have a more detailed division of the budget , this function will be very popular !

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to specify budgets for main categories without going into detail for every subcategory.
        For example: category 'culture' with subcategories for 'cinema', 'theater', 'concerts' and so on. Here i don't want to specify budget for every single item, only for the main category 'culture'.

Feedback and Knowledge Base