How can we improve Money Pro?

Allow setting overall budget for all categories

I wish I could set an overall budget for all my categories, because setting per category budget is unrealistic for me :-)

Does anyone like the same idea?

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EricEric shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MicheleMichele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

now you can enter several categories of expenditure in a folder .. currently each of these folder has its own budget .. the budget's folder is derived from the sum of the folder budget.

I think it would be convenient to insert the ability to set an overall budget to the folder (unrelated to the sum of the individual budgets)

Thanks

• MegabasskoMegabassko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Очень важная и нужная опция, т.к. имеется много подкатегорий, а для каждой устанавливать бюджет не удобно.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

舉例
        我只需要"飲食(大類)"的預算
        不需要早餐 午餐 晚餐等的分類預算

• MarcMarc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a general "spendable" Budget per month

Please add a feature where we can set a monthly budget for all eypenditures without having to put individual budgets per Category/Subcategory.

There is no Link to the remaining balance, in case the balance is noct right or incomplete.

Thank you!

• RomanRoman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Поддерживаю! Думаю, для тех, кто имеет более подробное деление бюджета данная функция будет весьма востребованной!

Keep ! I think for those who have a more detailed division of the budget , this function will be very popular !

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to specify budgets for main categories without going into detail for every subcategory.
        For example: category 'culture' with subcategories for 'cinema', 'theater', 'concerts' and so on. Here i don't want to specify budget for every single item, only for the main category 'culture'.

Feedback and Knowledge Base