How can we improve Money Pro?

A better Widget

The current widget in iPhone is useless. I've seen other apps use widgets to enter a quick transaction by selecting an expense from a predefined quick list of favourite expenses followed by the list of payment Accounts followed by the amount. No need to go into the app to make a quick expense entry.

This would be perfect and would really help us not to miss any entry in busy times.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shihab AlhammadiShihab Alhammadi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shihab AlhammadiShihab Alhammadi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It simply doesn't work. Why is it makes as (Compared)? I never had this widget working.. every time I tab an icon it says "unable to load" and gets stuck. Several updates happened but wasn't fixed.

• William Perez SotoWilliam Perez Soto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could be a configurable widget and enable/disable options to show/hide functions like list planned, repeated, overdue transactions; input transaction, budgets. This even could be more than one widget: Transactions, Budget, Balance, Projected Balance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base