or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a nice feature addition. Can you add it to the calendar also? This is just limited to Today tab now.

• ordepordep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Super your last updated ... and for the planned bills, there is not total! Why? Do we have to do as before, take a calculator and calculate by ourselves? Frustrating!!!

• PawełPaweł commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not very critical, but I think easy to implement and nice idea. The sum could also appear when selecting multiple days and when searching.

• JarekJarek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a summary of the day. the amount of spending paired with the proceeds on the screen today

I would like to see de total sum of transactions on main screen and planned transactions.

Also would be nice to have total sum excluding long-term savings. Probably, accounting or not of some debits or credits should be on user's choice.

• YuriYuri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need total sum on the main screen
        Sum of debit - sum of credit = total
        Thanks

• Kaew PinitpouvadolKaew Pinitpouvadol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Strongly agreed!! I don't know why this has so little votes!! Actually I came to the forums to say exactly this. I record every expense and it is really kind of point less every time I go into the calendar and see green dots on every day, I wish it could instead show how much total I spend or receive each day. Also, it would be very helpful if you could calculate the total amount spent per month on the same page, rather than showing every expense I made... To summarize:
        - Show expense/income for each day in calendar view
        - Calculate total expense/income with profit for each month in calendar view
        - Option to filter those expense by category would be very nice (ie.how much I spend each day for food, transport, etc)

• aguilfeaguilfe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it will be great if in the calendar section you can see the total amount planned, how much has been paid and how much still pending.

What are you waiting for? How many votes do you need to put this idea into action?

Idea for the next update. Would it possible to add the projected total and the total paid in the tab 'Today' as shown in the examples? Thanks for your work, keep it up!

• WeishiWeishi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think adding the total amount for each day is a good idea. So we don't need to calculate by ourselves anymore.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base