How can we improve Money Pro?

Syncing is (still) buggy

I enter data on my iPhone so everything is there. But when I open the app on my iPad for a quick review, the app says "database damaged". So I delete and reinstall the app. Now it loads the database but unfortunately failed to load the profile.

Recently I open the app on my Mac, it loads the database and the profile, but failed to load many many of my transactions I entered on my iPhone, and the balance record showed different results/amount with that of my iPhone.

What on earth is going on here with syncing???

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AlfiAlfi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zhongqiu ZhaoZhongqiu Zhao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

> Same problem here. Some transactions shown in iPhone app is missed in Mac app, resulting in balance not identical after iCloud Sync.

Exact the same as Collins. Can you fix this problem at a higher priority, please?

Apr 17, 2017

• San WangSan Wang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So am I. My transaction in July does not sync any more between my iPHONE and mac!
        It is annoying.

• CollinsCollins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have resolved my previous Sync problem. I have entered an Expense entry in my Wallet account with two items in my iPhone. Afterwards, I removed one of the two items within the Expense entry. Then I realised the Sync problem with Mac started, one Expense entry in my iPhone cannot be found in my Mac. Today, I attempt to add another item to the particular Expense entry, restoring the Expense entry with two items in my iPhone. After Sync with my Mac, the problem resolves and balance is then identical between iPhone and Mac. Hope this observation may help others encountering similar issue. Moreover, I hope that iBear can fix this bug as soon as possible.

• CollinsCollins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here. Some transactions shown in iPhone app is missed in Mac app, resulting in balance not identical after iCloud Sync.

Feedback and Knowledge Base