How can we improve Notes HD?

Problems with some pens

I'm having some issues with the paint brush and marker pen - where it looks like the ink is very faint like it's running out. Is this a glitch? Help

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BBBB shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CarlosCarlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problems guys, ink looks like faint wit brushes. I have the same version IOS 10.2 and since the update to the 10th version I experienced the issues.

I ll be pushed to look for better alternatives since I haven't received answers..It's a pity

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix the glitch. I am unable to use the highlighter and brush. I paid for this app and recommended it to friends. Now it doesn't work.

• BBBB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys - get this glitch sorted. I'm stopping friends from downloading this app- which is otherwise great- because of this!!

I was just about to send them a picture showing the issue. Any chance of this being corrected?

Same here... I was taking notes during my class and I experienced the same problem after updating to IOS 10. I even recommended this app to my school mates and now it doesn't work.

• Katie GKatie G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your app was great till, I got this exact problem after updating to iOS 10

• BBBB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please update the app - my highlighter pen, feltip pen and paint brush are all faint or not working right. This is a great app but this glitch is now wasting it. Please fix!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base