How can we improve Bills?

Credit Card Trade Names

Add credit card names beyond Visa and Mastercard! American Express, etc. Some user added name (i.e. Chase Sapphire) would be really nice. Stop asking me to give you 5 stars until you fix this...

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • michellemichelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to name my credit cards so that the calendar doesn't just say "credit card"
        Also need the ability to cut and paste into the app. I like to make a note of payment confirmation codes and they are often very long. It would be better to copy and paste.

• Mikhail KrivelskiyAdminMikhail Krivelskiy (Admin, iBear LLC) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently you may use a description field for that purpose - to save the information. If you need a field for some other target (to save contact information or make special reports), could you please clear it up.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If i paid 200 from my 500 bill why it shows it in paid list instead of show that bill is still pending for full payments, useless thing for my usage !

Feedback and Knowledge Base