Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mikhail KrivelskiyMikhail Krivelskiy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MaeMae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the ability to split transactions between 2 or more categories.

• JulieJulie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this app but I need to split my transactions. May have to use a different app.

• Doug RollDoug Roll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For receipts that fit multiple categories, i.e. Walmart, it is imperative to split transactions to accurately track expenses.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the feature to direct connect with my bank. That is not common and sets this app apart. However, not splitting transactions is a deal breaker. :(

I was interested in this product until I discovered you could not split transactions. This is a deal breaker for me. Will continue my search for another product.

I used an iPhone app called PocketMoney that had this feature. The developer died and the app is no longer available, which is why I'm trying this app.

Wow, I think this would be a basic transaction function - the ability to split into multiple categories. I use this for both expenses and deposits. Has this been Under Review for 2 years? I think I'll need to look for another app.

• Gerd GrafGerd Graf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Urgently needed. Microsoft Money had that back in the nineties of the last century and helped me then a lot.

• FrankFrank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could greatly enhance your app (and its usefulness) by allowing one transaction to be split amongst multiple budget categories. I have asked for this in the past but I see no progress in this matter. Maybe it is time to find an app that does allow this.

I agree, split transactions would be great especially when you shop at a store that sells groceries, electronics, pets supplies, etc.

• FrankFrank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add split transactions to your next upgrade of Checkbook HD. That will make it more useful to me.

• DebraDebra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Splitting expenses into multiple catagories is a basic essential in accounting and budgeting. I was disappointed that this feature was not implemented when the start.

• FerminFermin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot believe it does not have such a basic thing as splitting transactions. As I spend a great amount on credit card, of course the expenses are splitted. I would tell this to anyone who is thinking about purchase this product.

• MichaeldubMichaeldub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! For example, I get cash quite often when I go grocery shopping. The whole bill appears now under 'Groceries', but the cash is not separated. Making stats worthless.
        I can work around by making two separate entries, but these are not connected to each other and there's no indication that they are from the same bill.
        Same in big supermarkets/department stores. I might buy a few things for gardening, for the car, a pair of new socks and a birthday present for mom. All on one bill.

• MartinMartin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wish I had known it does not include such basic function as split transactions..

Under review already 7 months??

If I knew before purchase that it didn't split transactions I wouldn't have purchased it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base